tirsdag 21. februar 2012

Tirsdag 21. februar

Jeg fant ikke noe som passet med en gang i dag, men så postet Somalieren dette fantastiske innlegget. Det må jeg bare dele. Åpne innlegget til Somalieren for å høre den sunget.



I’m a bird with a white heart,
and a thousand tongues.

I fly over creation singing,
for peace, for love, for humanity.

Everywhere,
I am a bird with a white heart,
and a thousand tongues.
I fly over creation singing,
for peace, for love, for humanity.

Everywhere,
I fly happily.
Anywhere.

My addresses,
my addresses are sentences etched in dreams.
Beating hearts, joined by a smiling hope.

For people who wish well for other people at all times,
I sing, I smile, I cry.
My tears wash away the sadness.

Anywhere,
wash away the sadness.

Our footsteps,
our footsteps are ships of desire,
that lead us around.

They go East one day,
they go West one day,
the lead us to habor.

And when the waves fight us,
and throw us around.
The echo of my voice,
in the middle of the night,
becomes a harbor and a safe place.

Anywhere,
a safe place.

Our world,
our world the day,
we join hand in hand,
becomes a garden of roses,
that bloom on a Eid night;

and fills with hope,
and love,
and song.

I am the bird on the branches,
I sleep,
and dream,
and fly happily.
- Hamza El Din

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hei! Har vi møttes før? Fortell meg hvem du er da vel;)